By some spectacular fluke of nature — or rather the spectacular initiative of some wonderful people — the emergent, self-organising consciousness that is Tomorrow I will build a house here, if I can hold still is managing to tour Europe this December by hopping parasitically between musicians’ bodies. Try to make one of these performances:
- 06.12 | London | Zinajda Kodrič + Myriam Garcia Fidalgo
- 07.12 | Paris | Paolo Vignaroli + Karolina Öhman
- 12.12 | Graz | Zinajda Kodrič + Myriam Garcia Fidalgo
- 16.12 | Basel | Paolo Vignaroli + Karolina Öhman
- 20.12 | Berlin | Bettina Junge + Mathis Mayr
There are fascinating differences to be discovered in the way each duo handles the piece, so suffice it to say it’s a pretty exciting month for me.